Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2009 Rebrand

One of the best things about owning your own company is getting to play with your branding from time to time. I like to do this every year or two, just to keep up on the latest trends and adjust my branding to the look and feel of our current imagery. When I set out to play with our logo, I really wanted it to match 2 things (1. the design of our new website. 2. something that could work well with our new couture wedding photography marketing campaign.) I was actually surprised at what I ended up designing. I first started playing with some branches and cute birds in the design, but somehow I ended up with something much more elegant that I set out to achieve.  So I came up with a new logo and a monogram symbol that I will use as well. If you look really hard, you'll notice that our new design incorporates the letters P and S for Photoumbra Studios. The dot, well the dot you will notice is prevalent in our new site and has always been incorporated in our various logos so I had to add that in for a touch of the past. So let me know what you think of our new look and leave me a comment! 


2 comments:

  1. Love the new look and your new site is awesome! You keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING work Monica!

    ReplyDelete