Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy Week

Last Thursday we had the honor of photographing the wedding of Aubri and Kyle. They held their ring ceremony and reception at Le Jardin. I had never photographed there before so it was a nice change of scenery. It featured two large greenhouses full of beautiful fountains, arches and of course tons of flowers and foliage. I'll include some photos on my next post. This week we will be working for one of my favorite corporate clients, Sorenson Communications. Each year we have the privilege of photographing all of their management during their National Retreat in SLC. Leane, Adam and Mandy will all be helping me out on this job (thank goodness). On Wed. we will be photographing Brandy & Brandon at Thanksgiving point for their bridals/groomals. It should be a fun and busy week. I'll include photos once I catch my breath. Also, we will be releasing our new website in just 2 weeks!!! After it is up, I'd love to hear your comments about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment